Friday 20 June 2014

Research into Unsigned Artists/Songs for Music Video

Today, I did some research into unknown/unsigned artists and bands in the hopes to find a song I could use for my music video. BBC's programme 'BBC Introducing' features an unsigned band's song every week, and filing through many playlists I came across some interesting artists who I will be contacting.

I also came across one website: bestofbritishunsigned.com, which is an online bank of independently created music uploaded by the artist viewable by location.

During said research, I also came across http://petesmediablog.blogspot.co.uk/2010/10/music-video-for-level.html which at the bottom, had an amazing recreation of Jessie J's Price Tag. The shot recreation and lip syncing was basically identical and in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment